2011년 9월 18일 일요일

♡ Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is ri-hyun Kim.

First of all, I'm happy to meet you~!
Whatever we meet a new things is always exciting to us!
so, I really throb my heart that I introduce about me to the new friends and teacher.

Then, I'll introduce myself briefly.
My major is new material of engineering and I live in seoul.
My hobby is litening to music, and my favorite singer is Maroon5 !!
Their voice is really attractive.

The reason why I take this class is that I want to improve my writing ability and I want to get a good job. Others as well as me may want to get a great job. Nowadays, English is very important to get a good job,and most of students will have a constant worry about English including me T.T...
So, I think this class will be helped me to improve my english ability.
Perhaps, when this class is toward the end,,,I will be able to get my confidence about English!

I know my writing is not perfect but, thank you for reading my first entry!^^

Have a good weekend~!

댓글 4개:

  1. Welcome to Essay Writing 2!

    New material design sounds like a very interesting major. Before beginning work at this school, I knew very little about the field. I hope to learn more about it from you and other students in your major.

    Maroon 5 is a great band. You are right, he does have a great voice. What other bands do you like?

    Thanks for sharing! I look forward to hearing more from you!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi~RiHyun. My name is SuHyun.
    I like listen to music, too.
    I don't know well about Maroon5. I wonder who are they~~. See you next Tuesday~.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi. Ri-Hyun. I am also one of the people who want to have confidence about English. And that is why I joined this class. While we're doing a number of assignments we may have it strongly. Fighting.!!

    답글삭제
  4. I agree that English is very important and having writing skills is also essential part of that. I am sure that we can make it ! See you in class Ri-Hyun.

    답글삭제