2011년 10월 23일 일요일

My favroite places

     Seoul is the center of Korea, and a major city of transport and civilization as well. I'm city-bred, so I know lots of places in seoul. There are many restaurant, park, shopping centers, and etc. But, my favorite places are arranged. So, my favorite places are classified according to the neighborhood of my house.
     Usually, I often go to a close places such as Jamsil, Dducksum, Olympic park. Jamsil is very convenient, because I live in there. There is a big amusement park; Lotte world. And, there are lots of shopping center including department. So, I prefer Jamsil to other places. Dduksum is a peaceful place. That's because there is the Han River. For that reason, I can refresh myself with a beer and a river wind. Besides, I can enjoy a fireworks display especially in summer.Lastly, Olympic park is the familiar spot. That's because there is the place at a stone's throw from my house. Various famous singers' concert as well as sports game are held in there, and there are lots of trees and an extensive meadow where family can go on a picnic. As well, we are able to exercise with a fresh air.
     Next, I go to there such as Garosu-gil, Hongdae and Namsan, even though there are a little far from my house. It takes 1hour to 1hour and a half by subway. Garosu-gil is located in Sinsa-dong. There are lots of nice cafeterias and boutique, so Garosu-gil give the joy of our eyes. Hongdae is famous place. There are a plenty of performances on the street. Above all, I'm able to enjoy club. Lastly, Namsan is a famous sight spot in Seoul. We can choose two way of climbing, by cable car or by walk! If I were you, when I go up Namsan, I'll take a cable car and when I go down there, I'll walk. I think it is ideal. Anyway, the reason why I like Namsan is a beautiful night view. As well, there is a lovely place where I write down my wishes on a lock and lock up on a wire entanglements. It is really interesting.
     All these places are nice. Jamsil, Dducksum and Olympic park are convenient and peaceful, and Garosu-gil, Hongdae and Namsan are also famous and joyful. So, no matter how long it takes from my house. I love these places, and I hope you'll go there.

Jamsil lotte world and Olympic park
Namsan and Hong dae



댓글 1개:

  1. Thanks for the great photos!

    I have heard a lot about Han River from my students recently. I have not been near the river yet, but I would really like to go. I think I need to try while its still beautiful out and it gets too cold.

    Last year I went to Olympic Park while I was doing a 24 hour scavenger hunt around Seoul. However, it was very cold and during the Lunar New Year so I did not stay long. I will have to visit it again soon.

    Thanks for sharing- I'll definitely check these places out!

    답글삭제