2011년 9월 26일 월요일

☆MY WRITING PROCESS

All of us have a preferent way of their own when they write. Someone prefers a improvised writing and another prefers a thorough plan. In my case, I'll choose the latter. The reason is that our writings will be messy, if we write something without plan. For that reason, I have my own writing process.

First of all, I start with something simple. It is brainstorming! I arrange the diverse thoughts which come into my head during this process.
After then, I make the structure; introduction, body, conclusion. And, my ideas which I brainstorm fit into the appropriate structure.
Then, I write the multiple drafts. Of course, if we can finish our writing at once, it will be really good. But, we can't correct our errors even though we have a lot of errors in our writings. So, I go through a draft at least twice.
And, after I finish my writing, I ask people around me feedback all the time. If others as well as me read my writing, they will be able to find another errors which I couldn't notice. Besides, they will give a better opinion or advice. So, I think this process is really necessary!
lastly, In my case, I write the first draft by hands. Using computer is to look good, but I can correct my errors directly when I write it by hands. However, I write my final writing on the typewriter in order to arrange clearly.

Until now I explain my writing process. I think there may be the same process in our class, because my writing process is basic. So, I want to learn a polished writing through this class^^. 


     

댓글 3개:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you have a clear process for writing that you really trust. Also, your process is very similar to what we will do in class. Therefore, you should feel comfortable when we begin writing our essays.

    답글삭제
  2. Wow~ your writing process is really well organized. In my case, I do brainstorming and writing at the same time. I guess your writing skill must be good~~.

    답글삭제
  3. I agree that hand-writing is good way to make structures and revision and getting feedbacks from other people is also important part of writing process.

    답글삭제